What you'll need to bring to your 2 hour enrollment meeting...
The following is a list of what you'll need to bring to your enrollment meeting. Under our Members section of this website, you'll find a sub-page entitled Forms. Once you receive your password to this section, you can download all the forms needed to complete and bring to your meeting.
- Clear and readable copies of your driver’s license (for each)
- Social Security numbers for each of you and your children and or beneficiaries.
- Information about ALL your income: net monthly, how, where and when it is deposited and copies of your three most recent paycheck stubs of each of you.
- Clear copies of ALL your monthly bills and every-so-often bills (DMV, property tax, auto insurance, homeowners/renters insurance, life insurance, etc.)
- Log in information for any online accounts: username, password, PIN numbers (SCE, The Gas Company, Verizon, Sprint, Etc.)
- Information about all your vehicles (year, make, model, license number, VIN number, current miles, any money owed, to whom, how much, monthly payment). See this link to complete form.
- Your current debt: to whom, current balance, monthly payment, interest rate.
- Your assets: Cash (checking & savings), CDs, stocks & bonds, pensions, IRA/ROTH/SEP/TSAs, annuities, any real estate owned, etc.
- Information about your employer(s): address, phone, years on the job
- Check or credit card to TPS for $200 Financial Assessment fee (non-refundable). This pays for your first two-three hours of face-to-face meeting. If more time is needed to complete the face-to-face meeting, there will be an additional charge of $90 per half hour utilized. Please have as much information completed with the attached documents to avoid these additional fees. Make check out to TPS.
- Check for $60 to ACCU (America’s Christian Credit Union) for setting up your three new bank accounts ($50) and two membership fees ($5 each). If you're single then you'll only need to make a check out for $30. Make check out to ACCU. You only pay this fee if you qualify for our program.
Copywrited 2009 - Turning Point Stewardship dba of Turning Point Ministry Group - all rights reserved.