Turning Point Stewardship Privacy Statement
Important Information about Your Privacy
Please keep this document for your records
Protecting your privacy is important to Turning Point Stewardship a DBA of Turning Point Ministry Group (“Turning Point Stewardship”). Turning Point Stewardship is committed to assuring the privacy of individuals and or families (“you”) who have contacted us at Turning Point Stewardship. This notice explains what Nonpublic Personal Information (“Nonpublic Personal Information”) we may collect about you, how we may use it, and how we protect it.
What Types of Nonpublic Personal Information We Collect
The Nonpublic Personal Information that Turning Point Stewardship collects from or about you may include:
• Contact Information such as name, postal address, and e-mail address;
• Account numbers and other information on bills you would like enroll in the Turning Point Stewardship Program;
• Information about bank checking accounts and credit card accounts;
• Information maintained about you by consumer reporting agencies, including credit bureaus; and
• Information we receive about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others;
• Information we obtain as we pay your bills and manage your cash
• Information to help verify your identity and authenticate your access to your information, products and services, including a password, secret question and secret answer.
How We Collect Your Information
Turning Point Stewardship may collect Nonpublic Personal Information about you from the following sources:
• Your enrollment applications, or similar forms;
• Customer service phone calls and other inquiries from you;
• Your creditors, such as creditors for enrolled bills in the Bill Paying and Cash Management program;
• American’s Christian Credit Union;
• Individuals and entities that you grant Turning Point Stewardship permission to contact on your behalf;
• Consumer reporting agencies;
• From our affiliates, transactions, and others; and
• Other sources, as allowed by law.
How We May Use and Disclose Your Nonpublic Personal Information
• To complete transactions and render products and services authorized by you (such as sharing the information with a biller as necessary to allow the biller to authenticate you, to pay a bill, and to send messages to you related to the authorized products and services);
• To send you information about additional products and services that have been or will be offered through the by Turning Point Stewardship and others, although you may opt-out of receiving commercial email marketing messages from Turning Point Stewardship by following the opt-out processes described in those messages;
• To perform fraud screening, to verify your identity, determine your credit history, collect on accounts, furnish delinquent account information to credit reporting agencies, and verify the information contained in your account (such as sharing information with a credit reporting agency during the account enrollment process);
• To comply with laws and regulations, including compliance with court orders or lawful instructions from a government agency, to protect the personal safety of subscribers or the public, to defend Turning Point Stewardship from claims, and to protect Turning Point Stewardship's rights and property, and as permitted by applicable law; and
• As otherwise authorized by you and/or as authorized by law.
How we Share Outside of Companies Affiliated to Turning Point Stewardship
We may disclose Nonpublic Personal Information about you to the following types of third parties: Financial service providers, such as mortgage bankers, mortgage brokers, securities broker-dealers, certified financial planners, and insurance agents; Non-financial companies, such as retailers, direct marketers, airlines, and publishers; and Others, such as non-profit organizations. We may also disclose Nonpublic Personal Information about you to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law.
How to Opt-Out to Sharing with Non-affiliated Third Parties
If you prefer that we not disclose Nonpublic Personal Information about you to nonaffiliated third parties, you may opt out of those disclosures, that is, you may direct us not to make those disclosures (other than disclosures permitted by law, including those necessary to provide our services). If you wish to opt out of disclosures to nonaffiliated third parties, you may call the following toll-free number: 800-296-5899 or do so on our web site www.TurningPointStewardship.com.
How We Keep Your Information Secure
Turning Point Stewardship has policies and procedures that limit employee access to your Nonpublic Personal Information to those with a business reason to have such information. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access to your Nonpublic Personal Information.
Protection for Former Customers
We treat the Nonpublic Personal Information of our former customers with the same care and respect as that of our current customers.
Relation to Other Privacy Policies
This privacy notice only pertains to the Bill Paying and Cash Management provided to you by us. We may provide other services that are not subject to this policy.
At Turning Point Stewardship, your privacy and the protection of your Nonpublic Personal Information is a priority. If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us in one of the following ways:
Mail: Turning Point Stewardship
1370 N. Brea Blvd., Suite 245
Fullerton, CA 92835